Vintage Moroccan Rug - Aziza
- One-of-a-kind Rug. Only 1 available!
- Inventory on the way
Want to add a touch of cultural heritage to your home decor? Look no further than this Vintage Authentic Moroccan Berber Rug. It is hand-woven by skilled Berber artisans and shows the timeless beauty and cultural history of Morocco. It is hand-spun and hand-knotted using traditional methods and high-quality natural wool from Rehamna plains-raised sheep.
This Vintage Moroccan Rug features an array of elegant female lozenges scattered harmoniously over a warm reddish-orange wool ground, highlighted by a zigzag pattern outlining this carpet's borders.
With a dimension of 238x155cm - 7' 10" x 5' 1", this Berber Rug will make an impressive addition to any space and provide years of enjoyment.
- Handmade by Berber artisans
- Cultural heritage & timeless beauty
- Made with high-quality natural wool
- Elegant female lozenges design
- Zigzag border pattern
- Warm reddish-orange wool ground
- Perfect for adding cultural touch to a home
- Boho & bohemian style
- Impressive 238x155cm size
- Durable & long-lasting
- Free worldwide shipping: Read our Shipping Policies