Custom Moroccan Rug - Atouch
- One-of-a-kind Rug. Only 1 available!
- Inventory on the way
Do you want a unique rug that combines traditional Moroccan design with contemporary art? Look no further than this Moroccan Berber Beni Ourain wool Rug, which is inspired by the work of the famous artist Piet Mondrian. Thanks to its intricate design and luxurious texture, it is the ideal complement to any boho-inspired space. The colors and patterns will add a unique flair to any room.
This Boho Floor Rug was hand-knotted on the loom using traditional techniques and features a series of squares and rectangles in blue, yellow, and red on an ivory background. It is made of 100% wool and is perfect for any modern or contemporary interior. It measures 10ft 6in x 6ft 9in (320cm x 205cm) and is sure to make a statement in any room."
This Berber Beni Ourain wool rug is a must-have for any discerning homeowner, whether you prefer contemporary art or traditional craftsmanship. So, why wait? Get ready to add a whole new level of luxury to your home décor!
- Hand-knotted in traditional Moroccan style
- Inspired by Piet Mondrian's art
- Featuring colorful squares and rectangles
- Made with 100% wool
- Perfect for modern or contemporary interior design
- Large 10ft 6in x 6ft 9in size
- Bohemian style for a unique look
- Ivory field with blue, yellow, and red accents
- Durable and soft wool material
- Ideal for large area rugs or floor covering
Characteristic of the nomadic berber tribe, Beni Ourain rugs are one of the most popular Moroccan rug styles that are found around the world, and for good reason. Their natural ivory wool with geometric patterns makes it easy to find a Beni Ourain rug suitable for your home, regardless of your personal interior design style!
Because a large proportion of our Berber rugs are one-off, unique vintage items, you’ll find that some of them show signs of use. Having been woven for personal use, you should expect some wear and tear or imperfections, but don’t worry! Our items are authentic Moroccan rugs that have been woven to tell the stories of their rich history, and as such your item will come with a beauty and character that can’t possibly be emulated with a mass-produced rug. Even though you might find some signs of use, these will simply add to the incredible story of the piece!
All of our product images are taken in natural daylight, so that we can portray the rug as closely as possible on screen to how it will look in real life, and the good news is that if you’d like to see a particular item photographed in different lighting, then we can easily arrange this for you! Just send us an email with the item you’re considering, and we’ll get some extra photos for you to help you visualise how it might look once it’s placed in your home.
Just remember, the items may change in appearance when they’re placed under different artificial lighting, so play around with the light in your home to find out which space best fits your rug.
Our Moroccan Berber vintage rugs are truly authentic and might show some irregularities or signs of wear. We will endeavor to provide all the information we can about condition of the rug so you know exactly what you are getting. However, we want you to be delighted with your purchase, so if you are not completely happy, you may exchange within 7 days of purchase- provided that it is returned in its original condition. In order to return an item, please contact us within seven days of your purchase. We are unable to refund any shipping fees incurred for returned items.
When your new vintage Berber rug arrives, you should already have a good understanding of any irregularities or signs of wear, but to keep it in the best shape we recommend you carry out a regular upkeep and care plan. Throughout the day, dirt can become embedded in the thick fibres of Moroccan rugs, and so removing this dirt regularly can significantly improve its longevity.
- At least once every week, you should shake the rug outside to remove any dust and dirt, and regularly vacuum the rug to reach more stubborn spots. Maintaining your rug in this way will slow down the aging process and be sufficient for daily use as wool is generally self-cleaning, especially when hung outside in fresh air to help disperse odors.
- Your rug might shed some fluff when you first receive it, but don’t worry! This is just the excess fibres that were not incorporated into the yarn during the spinning process, and as you vacuum the rug this fluff will slowly lessen and leave you with a rug in perfect condition.
Any spills will require fast attention.
- Before a stain can dry, immediately blot it with a towel and warm water, and avoid rubbing too hard as this can damage the fibres.
- If you’d like to get your rug professionally cleaned, avoid any ‘in-house’ services, and seek an ‘off-site’ clean with a trained professional, as this is the best way to guarantee a controlled environment.
Finally, remember that every 1-2 years you should rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
If you need any further support, then we’re always on hand to provide advice!