Vintage Moroccan Rug - Aizza
- One-of-a-kind Rug. Only 1 available!
- Inventory on the way
Infuse your space with a bold and colorful touch of Moroccan cultural flair with this Vintage Hand-Knotted Moroccan Boujad Rug! It is the perfect addition to any room. It features a vibrant color palette, showcasing the rich cultural heritage of Morocco. Its eye-catching, vibrant color palette and intricate design will add a touch of elegance and luxury to any space.
It measures 300x183cm (9' 10" x 6' 0"), making it the perfect size for a cozy bedside rug or a statement piece in any room. This Colorful Morocco Rug is a must-have for anyone seeking to bring a touch of the exotic into their home. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to own a true work of art. Order now and bring the essence of Morocco into your space today.
- It is a hand-knotted vintage rug
- Unique checkerboard pattern
- Bold, colorful palette
- Rare Berber artwork
- 100% wool material
- Modern & bohemian style
- Large size (9'10" x 6'0")
- Ideal for any room
- True masterpiece
- Infuse your space with Moroccan culture
Found in a small city near Béni Mellal-Khénifra, Boujad is home to some of the most beautiful rugs, famous for the soft purples, pinks and reds that make up most of its natural dyes and soft wool. Handmade by berber women, these rugs tell a feminine story and are the perfect gift for weddings or other special occasions.
Because a large proportion of our Berber rugs are one-off, unique vintage items, you’ll find that some of them show signs of use. Having been woven for personal use, you should expect some wear and tear or imperfections, but don’t worry! Our items are authentic Moroccan rugs that have been woven to tell the stories of their rich history, and as such your item will come with a beauty and character that can’t possibly be emulated with a mass-produced rug. Even though you might find some signs of use, these will simply add to the incredible story of the piece!
All of our product images are taken in natural daylight, so that we can portray the rug as closely as possible on screen to how it will look in real life, and the good news is that if you’d like to see a particular item photographed in different lighting, then we can easily arrange this for you! Just send us an email with the item you’re considering, and we’ll get some extra photos for you to help you visualise how it might look once it’s placed in your home.
Just remember, the items may change in appearance when they’re placed under different artificial lighting, so play around with the light in your home to find out which space best fits your rug.
Our Moroccan Berber vintage rugs are truly authentic and might show some irregularities or signs of wear. We will endeavor to provide all the information we can about condition of the rug so you know exactly what you are getting. However, we want you to be delighted with your purchase, so if you are not completely happy, you may exchange within 7 days of purchase- provided that it is returned in its original condition. In order to return an item, please contact us within seven days of your purchase. We are unable to refund any shipping fees incurred for returned items. We do not accept returns on items.
When your new vintage Berber rug arrives, you should already have a good understanding of any irregularities or signs of wear, but to keep it in the best shape we recommend you carry out a regular upkeep and care plan. Throughout the day, dirt can become embedded in the thick fibres of Moroccan rugs, and so removing this dirt regularly can significantly improve its longevity.
- At least once every week, you should shake the rug outside to remove any dust and dirt, and regularly vacuum the rug to reach more stubborn spots. Maintaining your rug in this way will slow down the aging process and be sufficient for daily use as wool is generally self-cleaning, especially when hung outside in fresh air to help disperse odors.
- Your rug might shed some fluff when you first receive it, but don’t worry! This is just the excess fibres that were not incorporated into the yarn during the spinning process, and as you vacuum the rug this fluff will slowly lessen and leave you with a rug in perfect condition.
Any spills will require fast attention.
- Before a stain can dry, immediately blot it with a towel and warm water, and avoid rubbing too hard as this can damage the fibres.
- If you’d like to get your rug professionally cleaned, avoid any ‘in-house’ services, and seek an ‘off-site’ clean with a trained professional, as this is the best way to guarantee a controlled environment.
Finally, remember that every 1-2 years you should rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
If you need any further support, then we’re always on hand to provide advice!